Landmark Ventures has a long tradition of working closely with innovative, scalable, best-in-class technology solutions.
We deliver a hands-on approach designed to meet each client’s needs and ultimately drive a successful strategic process. Our deep relationships with Fortune 500 corporations, top venture capital and private equity investors, and leading CEOs and entrepreneurs benefit our clients by providing unique access and insight into key market sectors.
- ITinvolve creates Cross-Team Workspaces that bring the right people, tools, information, and analysis together to help teams do their jobs more effectively. With workspaces for development and infrastructure projects; incident, problem, request, and change management processes; what-if scenarios; and environment analyses, ITinvolve is the application where IT and the business work together to achieve greater agility while ensuring operational stability and quality.
- Northwell Health (formerly North Shore-LIJ) is one of the largest integrated health systems in the United States.
- Triple+ is an innovative, affordable set of safety solutions for averting damage, injury, and financial losses due to fire, CO, earthquakes, gas, and water leaks. Triple+ products are intended for use in buildings - commercial, public, or residential.
- Fractal is an analytic company providing information and consultancy services to organizations for data-driven decision-making. The company helps marketers build a complete view of individual customers across attitudinal and behavioral dimensions.
- TVSquared created the ADvantage platform to enable clients to understand the ROI of TV in near-real time and arm clients with insight to influence a campaign in-flight to drive increased sales.
- DigiFlex provides the printing industry with an affordable, high quality, high throughput, cost effective and easy to use system to produce flexographic & letterpress printing plates.
- At Tango Networks, we power enterprise networks with mobility solutions. Solutions that make employees more productive and allow them to work more freely while reducing costs and assuring regulatory and policy compliance.
- AIMMS has been developing and selling a unique mathematical optimization platform. AIMMS customers can create high business impact with optimization engines and solutions that enable optimal decision making on complex strategic, tactical, and operational problems.
- Napkin Labs is a collaborative platform to capture feedback, ideas, insights and build advocacy within brand user communities. For consumer insights and social media teams, the platform is a fast and focused way of testing, co-creating, and talking with private groups of top brand advocates. The result is real-time qualitative insights into the needs of customers and meaningful brand engagement that can help bring better products to market quicker.
- Thinaire enables marketers to make TV, print, and display advertising purchases part of a fully connected media play. Thinaire offers contactless technologies that allow brands to follow consumers from living room to retail, providing proximity marketing solutions for brands, retailers and marketers.
- Digital Roots offers the revolutionary LUCID Social software suite and strategic support that makes social media management relevant and meaningful for your business. The company's advanced software platform provides clients with the ability to listen, monitor, and engage in customer conversations across the web in real-time. Digital Roots can optimize results for measurable ROI through customer retention, revenue opportunities and brand reputation enhancement.
- Systems in Motion offers technology services and domestic outsourcing solutions to help US enterprises accelerate their investments in IT. The company's model for Domestic Sourcing has allowed our clients to get higher application quality, and lower total cost of outsourcing. Services include IT Consulting, Application Development/Management, BI and Analytics, and Testing.
- Easy-to-deploy image detection systems and machine learning software to help engineering & operations teams discover, fix, and monitor issues on the production line
- Boku partners with mobile operators around the world to enable their subscribers to purchase virtual goods simply using their mobile number. The company has grown to become the leading global mobile payments network servicing 68 countries through more than 250 carrier partners, connected to merchants such as Facebook, EA, Sony, Spotify, Lookout, and Riot Games.
- ContentWise is the industry’s most comprehensive content discovery platform to better engage end users as well as to improve monetization for operators, providing a complete “one stop shop” for discovery. ContentWise enables each single user to have his own personalized experience through search, recommendations and social engagement, while empowering companes to maximize the return on their digital assets for OTT, VOD and Live TV. With its integration-ready architecture and partner ecosystem, ContentWise is built to support high-volume, high-performance services. ContentWise is a business of Moviri, leading provider of data mining and optimization solutions for enterprise systems and digital media.
- Mblast delivers ranked and vetted customers at precise moments of intent, decision-making, evaluation or life changes. Delivery is platform-agnostic and data seamlessly integrates with nearly unlimited platforms and dashboards – Salesforce, Marketo, Tableau and more. Additionally, Mblast can steer clients toward venues or channels where each of their targets may be most receptive to messages, and advise them about language or themes to include or avoid.
- ReversingLabs delivers industry-leading threat detection and analysis solutions that address the latest generation of cyber attacks. Our solutions significantly enhance an organization's ability to perform threat detection, incident response, attack analysis, and software verification. Our innovative and unique automated static analysis technology exposes threats that are invisible to conventional anti-malware products.
- INADEV has helped its customers discover ways in which their existing services, business processes, workforce tools, and systems could be effectively mobilized. We’ve collaborated to mobilize internal work flows and interface with back end systems - both legacy and cloud based systems - to create apps that dramatically improve productivity, reduce error, and automate repetitive tasks.
- Hadoop’s disruptive, cost-saving potential is huge but many organizations are unable to take full-advantage of this due to Hadoop’s lack of enterprise-level data access and security controls. BlueTalon solves this problem. The BlueTalon Policy Engine fully safeguards your Hadoop data, and provisions and enforces your data access policies and controls on even the most sensitive data.
- Zephyr builds real-time test management products for enterprises to track quality, manage global teams, integrate with JIRA and report in real-time. The products support the software quality initiatives of global customers, thereby allowing them to be more responsive and make better decisions, faster.
- ISCON Imaging provides safe, high-resolution, whole-body scanners that quickly identify concealed items without radiation or violating personal privacy. ISCON Imaging products help protect employees and other tangible assets.
- Clearwell Systems automates the processing, analysis and review of all electronically stored information in response to litigation, regulatory inquiries, and corporate investigations, enabling enterprises to accelerate early case assessments, lower processing costs, reduce review workload, and gain control of e-discovery.
- Zumobi is a leader in Mobile Content Marketing Solutions. Global brands leverage the Zbi Platform to power engaging mobile content marketing experiences.
- Zooz engine dynamically routes each transaction to the optimal acquirer according to our proprietary algorithms, reducing decline rates and lowering transaction costs by cutting Cross-Border fees and Currency Conversion costs.
- Digital Media
- Information Technology
- Internet of Things
- Legal Technology
- Sales Enablement
- Supply Chain