Landmark Ventures has a long tradition of working closely with innovative, scalable, best-in-class technology solutions.
We deliver a hands-on approach designed to meet each client’s needs and ultimately drive a successful strategic process. Our deep relationships with Fortune 500 corporations, top venture capital and private equity investors, and leading CEOs and entrepreneurs benefit our clients by providing unique access and insight into key market sectors.
- Juniper Networks is leading the revolution in networking, making it one of the most exciting technology companies in Silicon Valley today.
- AARP is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, social mission organization with a membership of nearly 38 million. Our aim is to disrupt outdated stereotypes about aging, turn goals and dreams into real possibilities, and fight for the issues that matter most to people 50-plus, their families and communities.
- Tides is a philanthropic partner and nonprofit accelerator dedicated to building a world of shared prosperity and social justice.
- Discovery Education is the global leader in standards-based digital content for K-12, transforming teaching and learning with award-winning digital textbooks, multimedia content, professional development, and the largest professional learning community of its kind.
- The Annenberg Foundation is a private family foundation that provides funding and support to nonprofit organizations in the United States and globally. Since 1989, it has generously funded programs in education and youth development; arts, culture and humanities; civic and community life; health and human services; and animal services and the environment.
- Ashoka is an international citizen-sector organization whose mission is to build an Everyone a Changemaker World.
- Comcast NBCUniversal is a leading media corporation, producing entertainment, news, and information across the globe. Comcast NBCUniversal also owns a number of news and entertainment TV networks, theme parks, internet-based businesses, and a motion picture company.
- CDW is a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in the United States, the United Kingdom and Canada.
- Microsoft is a multinational technology company and a world leader in providing software, services, devices, and solutions to people and businesses. Its best known products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office Suite, as the Surface Tablet lineup and the Xbox gaming console.
- Engineering experiences that amaze. We create technology with a purpose: to make life better for everyone, everywhere. Keep Reinventing.
- Allstate is the largest publicly-held personal lines property and casualty insurer in America, with personal lines insurance operations in Canada. it provides protection and retirement solutions to customers, and currently serves over 16 million households nationwide.
- Game-changing, next-level apparel that allows you to move freely, without restriction — apparel that feels like it’s barely there, that elevates your everyday experiences, that just works.
- Blackbaud has worked for 35 years to provide software, services, expertise, and data intellegence to connect people and advance social good. It services nonprofits, foundations, corporations, education institutions, and individual change agents pursuing the betterment of society.
- There is a new age dawning in personal mobility, and it’s all green. Low cost, high quality, and mass produced bikes, wheelchairs, strollers/prams and other vehicles, made from recycled material in plants located in the markets where they are most needed.
- Lyft is an app-based ridesharing company operating in over 300 different cities in the United States and Canada. Lyft prioritizes the safety of both riders and drivers, and aims to establish trust as well as provide an efficient and cost-effective alternative to transportation for its users.
- Uniting next gen philanthropists, impact investors, and social entrepreneurs to bring about the most promising global solutions of our generation.
- PwC focuses on audit and assurance, tax and consulting services. We help resolve complex issues and identify opportunities.
- The Giving Back Fund is a national nonprofit organization that encourages and facilitates charitable giving by professional athletes, celebrities, high net worth individuals, existing nonprofit organizations, corporations and others who truly desire to give back.
- The Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation is a private, nonpartisan foundation that aims to foster economic independence by advancing educational achievement and entrepreneurial success.
- We are a collection of digital natives with 100+ years combined experience in technology, media, design, communications, and everything in between helping mission-driven companies solve problems, surface new ideas, and get a foothold in the future.
- Vodafone Americas Foundation is part of Vodafone’s global family of foundations. We are affiliated with Vodafone, one of the world’s leading mobile telecommunications companies that has significant presence in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and the United States.
- WeWork is a global network offering space, community, and physical and virtual services to enable companies to grow together.
- UBS works with private clients, institutions and corporations around the world to help answer some of life's questions – whether through expert wealth management advice, investment banking and asset management expertise, or general banking advice in Switzerland.
- Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace innovation—bringing ideas, products and services to life to advance the health and well-being of people around the world.
- Digital Media
- Information Technology
- Internet of Things
- Legal Technology
- Sales Enablement
- Supply Chain