Landmark Ventures has a long tradition of working closely with innovative, scalable, best-in-class technology solutions.
We deliver a hands-on approach designed to meet each client’s needs and ultimately drive a successful strategic process. Our deep relationships with Fortune 500 corporations, top venture capital and private equity investors, and leading CEOs and entrepreneurs benefit our clients by providing unique access and insight into key market sectors.
- Meredith Corporation (NYSE: MDP; meredith.com) has been committed to service journalism for 115 years. Today, Meredith uses multiple distribution platforms — including broadcast television, digital, print, mobile and video — to provide consumers with content they desire and to deliver the messages of its advertising and marketing partners.
- Publicis Worldwide is a global creative agency, with 88 years experience providing change leadership for its clients.
- First Round is a seed-stage venture firm focused on building a vibrant community of technology entrepreneurs and companies.
- Rakuten provides a variety of consumer and business-focused services including e-commerce, e-reading, travel, banking, securities, credit card, e-money, portal and media, online marketing and professional sports.
- MongoDB is the next-generation database that helps businesses transform their industries by harnessing the power of data.
- Symantec Corporation, the world’s leading cyber security company, helps organizations, governments and people secure their most important data wherever it lives.
- Box is the Cloud Content Management company that empowers enterprises to revolutionize how they work by securely connecting their people, information and applications.
- Microsoft is a multinational technology company and a world leader in providing software, services, devices, and solutions to people and businesses. Its best known products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office Suite, as the Surface Tablet lineup and the Xbox gaming console.
- Cablevision is an American cable television company serving New York City and the surrounding areas. It was the fifth-largest cable provider and ninth-largest television provider in the United States.
- PwC focuses on audit and assurance, tax and consulting services. We help resolve complex issues and identify opportunities.
- Verizon is an American telecommunications company that provides 4G and 5G wireless technology, broadband and fiber, as well as content, advertising, and managed security.
- Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. We help our customers create, deliver and optimize content and applications.
- Samsung Electronics is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere.
- Digital Media
- Information Technology
- Internet of Things
- Legal Technology
- Sales Enablement
- Supply Chain