Landmark Ventures has a long tradition of working closely with innovative, scalable, best-in-class technology solutions.
We deliver a hands-on approach designed to meet each client’s needs and ultimately drive a successful strategic process. Our deep relationships with Fortune 500 corporations, top venture capital and private equity investors, and leading CEOs and entrepreneurs benefit our clients by providing unique access and insight into key market sectors.
- YDLA Piper is a global law firm capable of taking care of the most important legal needs of clients wherever they do business.
- The Trans - Tasman Business Circle is a strategic growth partner for the region’s leading organisations in the private and public sector.
- Orbs is a public blockchain built for the needs of apps with millions of users, from SLAs to adjustable fee models to on-demand capacity.
- CyberInt's Managed Detection and Response services span globally and include some of the top finance, retail and telecommunication organizations. Allowing our customers to combat and respond to advanced cyber threats that would normally go unnoticed by standard security controls, while protecting their brand, digital assets and customers.
- CA Technologies helps customers succeed in a future where every business— from apparel to energy— is being rewritten by software. With CA software at the center of their IT strategy, organizations can leverage the technology that changes the way we live— from the data center to the mobile device.
- Established in 1902, Leumi is Israel’s oldest banking corporation and one of the leading and largest corporations in the Middle East. LeumiTech, a subsidiary of Bank Leumi, was created as part of Leumi Group's strategy to focus on the high-tech sector, from Tel Aviv to Palo Alto, New York to London.
- At Nasdaq, we're relentlessly reimagining the markets of today. Not by chasing the possibilities of tomorrow, but by creating them.
- GE Ventures provides unrivaled access to a global network of GE expertise and resources. We partner and invest in the best ideas within Software, Healthcare, Energy and Advanced Manufacturing.
- RBC Capital Markets is a premier global investment bank providing expertise in banking, finance and capital markets to corporations, institutional investors, asset managers and governments around the world.
- Meitar Liquornik Geva Leshem Tal is the largest law firm in Israel, and Israel's leading international law firm. The firm represents some of the world’s largest multinational corporations in corporate, commercial and litigation matters, in Israel and abroad.
- Start-up Nation Central is a discovery platform aimed at connecting Israeli innovators and entrepreneurs with government and business leaders and provides information on over 5,500 companies across a dozens of industries.
- The Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation partners with others to support high-quality education, identity development, and service programs that help young people grow as individuals.
- The Israel Ministry of Economy and Industry was founded in 1949 as a major economic entity designed to encourage economic growth in Israel, develop human capital, and promote international trade.
- Microsoft is a multinational technology company and a world leader in providing software, services, devices, and solutions to people and businesses. Its best known products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office Suite, as the Surface Tablet lineup and the Xbox gaming console.
- Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete.
- Polish Ministry of Entrepreneurship and Technology.
- Loeb & Loeb is a multiservice law firm with approximately 350 attorneys focusing on select practice areas, rather than endeavoring to be all things to all clients.
- YL Ventures funds & supports brilliant Israeli tech entrepreneurs from seed to lead.
- YouAppi’s 360 Platform is the leading growth marketing platform for premium mobile brands.
- Digital Media
- Information Technology
- Internet of Things
- Legal Technology
- Sales Enablement
- Supply Chain