Landmark Ventures has a long tradition of working closely with innovative, scalable, best-in-class technology solutions.
We deliver a hands-on approach designed to meet each client’s needs and ultimately drive a successful strategic process. Our deep relationships with Fortune 500 corporations, top venture capital and private equity investors, and leading CEOs and entrepreneurs benefit our clients by providing unique access and insight into key market sectors.
- MblastMblast delivers ranked and vetted customers at precise moments of intent, decision-making, evaluation or life changes. Delivery is platform-agnostic and data seamlessly integrates with nearly unlimited platforms and dashboards – Salesforce, Marketo, Tableau and more. Additionally, Mblast can steer clients toward venues or channels where each of their targets may be most receptive to messages, and advise them about language or themes to include or avoid.
- PINC SolutionsPINC's supply chain execution solutions, powered by the Internet of Things (IoT) provides customers with real time visibility into shipments across their enterprise and their partners networks.
- CollabNetCollabNet provides cloud-based application lifecycle management solutions for increasing enterprise agility and governance.
- Mesh SystemsMesh Systems designs and deploys custom, turnkey IoT / M2M solutions that include hardware, software and networking frameworks.
- VivoomVivoom is a white-label, in-product consumer sharing solution to improve the consumer experience and help clients grow.
- MicrosoftMicrosoft is a multinational technology company and a world leader in providing software, services, devices, and solutions to people and businesses. Its best known products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office Suite, as the Surface Tablet lineup and the Xbox gaming console.
- PublicisPublicis Worldwide is a global creative agency, with 88 years experience providing change leadership for its clients.
- Johnson & JohnsonCaring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace innovation—bringing ideas, products and services to life to advance the health and well-being of people around the world.
- ApplicasterApplicaster has successfully helped brands across industry verticals create custom, versatile, adaptable and multi-channel mobile apps. Applicaster’s SaaS platform, Zapp provides endless functionality, provided through formal integrations as well as an open plugin environment. Zapp allows CTO and Heads of Digital to focus on their mobile tech stack and R&D, while providing the power and versatility of real-time business, content and design change to their apps.
- BromiumBromium pioneered the next generation of endpoint protection that eliminates breaches. Just as virtualization transformed IT, Bromium is transforming security with its unique micro-virtualization technology.
- Systems in Motion (Nexient)Systems in Motion offers technology services and domestic outsourcing solutions to help US enterprises accelerate their investments in IT. The company's model for Domestic Sourcing has allowed our clients to get higher application quality, and lower total cost of outsourcing. Services include IT Consulting, Application Development/Management, BI and Analytics, and Testing.
- VidderVidder's PrecisionAccess stops cyber attacks before they start. PrecisionAccess enables secure connectivity between users and applications across different companies, organizations, and zones of control.
- CustoraCustora provides an online marketing platform that analyzes data to provide brands with insight on customer behaviors, and automate strategic marketing programs.
- OhanaeOhanae provides a cloud storage platform designed to enable users to access their files from multiple devices securely and without compromise.
- VMwareVMware is a software company that provides cloud and virtualization services, allowing enterprise customers to master a software-defined approach to business and IT.
- Allstate InsuranceAllstate is the largest publicly-held personal lines property and casualty insurer in America, with personal lines insurance operations in Canada. it provides protection and retirement solutions to customers, and currently serves over 16 million households nationwide.
- First Round CapitalFirst Round is a seed-stage venture firm focused on building a vibrant community of technology entrepreneurs and companies.
- HARMANHARMAN designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things.
- KnowiKnowi is a modern DataOps and augmented analytics platform that brings self-service and adaptive BI to modern datasets to accelerate the process of surfacing insights from your various datasources.
- CloudKnoxCloudKnox delivers a single platform for managing the entire identity privilege lifecycle across hybrid cloud utilizing a revolutionary Activity-based Authorization model. This groundbreaking approach offers a non-intrusive way to manage identity privileges and protect organizations' critical infrastructure from malicious and accidental credential abuse.
- BokuBoku partners with mobile operators around the world to enable their subscribers to purchase virtual goods simply using their mobile number. The company has grown to become the leading global mobile payments network servicing 68 countries through more than 250 carrier partners, connected to merchants such as Facebook, EA, Sony, Spotify, Lookout, and Riot Games.
- SkycureSkycure protects both BYO and corporate-owned devices from network based threats, malware, and other targeted attacks originating from both internal and external adversaries, all without changing the mobile user experience, compromising user privacy, or adding extra burden to IT.
- DMIDMI is a global, end-to-end mobility company that offers a variety of solutions including Mobility Strategy, Brand Marketing, UX, Web & App Development, Omnichannel Commerce, Big Data Insights, Managed Mobility Services, Cybersecurity Solutions and Infrastructure Services.
- OpsDataStoreOpsDataStore addresses the online service quality challenge by providing a common ig data back end for all management data and all management vendors.
- Digital Media
- Information Technology
- Internet of Things
- Legal Technology
- Sales Enablement
- Supply Chain