Landmark Ventures has a long tradition of working closely with innovative, scalable, best-in-class technology solutions.
We deliver a hands-on approach designed to meet each client’s needs and ultimately drive a successful strategic process. Our deep relationships with Fortune 500 corporations, top venture capital and private equity investors, and leading CEOs and entrepreneurs benefit our clients by providing unique access and insight into key market sectors.
- Clearwell Systems automates the processing, analysis and review of all electronically stored information in response to litigation, regulatory inquiries, and corporate investigations, enabling enterprises to accelerate early case assessments, lower processing costs, reduce review workload, and gain control of e-discovery.
- CloudByte is building next-generation storage technology that enables intelligent, grid-like, and software-defined storage, making it dramatically easier to afford and manage storage for thousands of applications in today’s virtualized datacenter.
- MEDIAmobz platform enables brands to increase their capacity for compelling video centric digital content creation. The cloud based platform provides access to thousands of videographers, animators, script writers, digital content creators and others that form a Mobz to create video centric digital media. The cloud based features streamline the production process to achieve fast and compelling content to distribute in the exploding digital channels.
- Evanios automates IT operations in complex enterprise environments, empowering IT teams to manage performance, maximize existing investments, and minimize specialized labor.
- PageFlex develops software products that provide users with the ability to personalize marketing and print communications across all platforms, in order to better protect and enhance their brands, and streamline production processes.
- The Annenberg Foundation is a private family foundation that provides funding and support to nonprofit organizations in the United States and globally. Since 1989, it has generously funded programs in education and youth development; arts, culture and humanities; civic and community life; health and human services; and animal services and the environment.
- Lyft is an app-based ridesharing company operating in over 300 different cities in the United States and Canada. Lyft prioritizes the safety of both riders and drivers, and aims to establish trust as well as provide an efficient and cost-effective alternative to transportation for its users.
- MongoDB is the next-generation database that helps businesses transform their industries by harnessing the power of data.
- AARP is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, social mission organization with a membership of nearly 38 million. Our aim is to disrupt outdated stereotypes about aging, turn goals and dreams into real possibilities, and fight for the issues that matter most to people 50-plus, their families and communities.
- TVSquared created the ADvantage platform to enable clients to understand the ROI of TV in near-real time and arm clients with insight to influence a campaign in-flight to drive increased sales.
- Mowingo works with agencies and brands to provide mobile solutions that make it stunningly simple to engage customers, layering national and local interactions to drive loyalty and sales. The platform effectively raises mobile customer engagement, leading to improved business results. Using targeted, intelligent offers, and time-sensitive notifications, in combination with GPS and iBeacon geolocation technology, we effectively push the right message, at the right time, at the right location–to the right customer.
- Fasoo provides persistent and reliable security software services, around a variety of enterprise assets.
- Pharos works with customers globally to ensure investment in security achieves protection from unacceptable impacts, proof of due diligence that stands up to scrutiny - and that both of these results are delivered at cost.
- Box is the Cloud Content Management company that empowers enterprises to revolutionize how they work by securely connecting their people, information and applications.
- GreenMile excels in analytics, dashboards and business intelligence which allows their solution to propel distributors to the next level.
- Symantec Corporation, the world’s leading cyber security company, helps organizations, governments and people secure their most important data wherever it lives.
- Tides is a philanthropic partner and nonprofit accelerator dedicated to building a world of shared prosperity and social justice.
- Zooz engine dynamically routes each transaction to the optimal acquirer according to our proprietary algorithms, reducing decline rates and lowering transaction costs by cutting Cross-Border fees and Currency Conversion costs.
- TrustSphere is the widely recognized market leader in Relationship Analytics. The company's solutions provide real-time intelligence and insights which clients use to improve the effectiveness of key business functions. These solutions enhance salesforce effectiveness, accelerate enterprise-wide collaboration as well as strengthen governance and risk management. TrustSphere is an IBM Business Partner, an ISV on the Salesforce AppExchange, and an Oracle Gold Partner.
- Forter delivers real-time, automated fraud protection solutions for online merchants - enabling online growth by increasing approvals and ensuring a better customer experience.
- Radiant Logic provides virtualization-based federated identity services, through simple, logical and standards-based access to all identities within an organization.
- Lightspeed is an early stage venture capital firm focused on accelerating disruptive innovations and trends in the Enterprise and Consumer sectors.
- A scalable, automatic condition monitoring and asset health product, to help manufacturers enact Predictive Maintenance, reduce costly unplanned machine downtime and maximize OEE.
- Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete.
- Digital Media
- Information Technology
- Internet of Things
- Legal Technology
- Sales Enablement
- Supply Chain