Landmark Ventures has a long tradition of working closely with innovative, scalable, best-in-class technology solutions.
We deliver a hands-on approach designed to meet each client’s needs and ultimately drive a successful strategic process. Our deep relationships with Fortune 500 corporations, top venture capital and private equity investors, and leading CEOs and entrepreneurs benefit our clients by providing unique access and insight into key market sectors.
- Northwell Health (formerly North Shore-LIJ) is one of the largest integrated health systems in the United States.
- AIMMS has been developing and selling a unique mathematical optimization platform. AIMMS customers can create high business impact with optimization engines and solutions that enable optimal decision making on complex strategic, tactical, and operational problems.
- As an encrypted multiplatform messaging app, Avaamo combines artificial intelligence, Machine learning, conversation design and integracy into legacy enterprise workflows to create one cognitive platform.
- Limelight provides users with tools to build automated, data-driven live marketing campaigns, through an SaaS-based platform.
- SS8 provides solutions to help customers quickly identify, track and investigate suspects and devices of interest.
- Delphix aims to free companies from data friction, and therefore accelerate innovation. It holds 20+ patents, has over 260 global customers, and serves 30% of the Fortune 100 companies.
- PwC focuses on audit and assurance, tax and consulting services. We help resolve complex issues and identify opportunities.
- At Nasdaq, we're relentlessly reimagining the markets of today. Not by chasing the possibilities of tomorrow, but by creating them.
- The Giving Back Fund is a national nonprofit organization that encourages and facilitates charitable giving by professional athletes, celebrities, high net worth individuals, existing nonprofit organizations, corporations and others who truly desire to give back.
- Digitate leverages machine learning and AI to intelligently manage IT and business operations. Their award-winning product, ignio™, is a cognitive automation solution that helps IT rapidly identify and remediate outages in minutes.
- Triple+ is an innovative, affordable set of safety solutions for averting damage, injury, and financial losses due to fire, CO, earthquakes, gas, and water leaks. Triple+ products are intended for use in buildings - commercial, public, or residential.
- ReversingLabs delivers industry-leading threat detection and analysis solutions that address the latest generation of cyber attacks. Our solutions significantly enhance an organization's ability to perform threat detection, incident response, attack analysis, and software verification. Our innovative and unique automated static analysis technology exposes threats that are invisible to conventional anti-malware products.
- Better Mobile offers a software oriented patform which helps enterprises detect and prevent mobile threats - giving users mobile application visibility and risk-based intelligence.
- Liquid Analytics provides a cloud-based platform that works to better anticipate user actions, and improve cost efficiencies and business processes for the HR, Sales, Manufacturing and IoT industries.
- Sysomos offers social media monitoring and analytics products that give corporations the intelligence and insight needed to make smarter business and strategic decisions.
- Cyberproof takes a different approach to digital security, protecting clients where Traditional Managed Security Service Providers have proven ineffective. Cyberproof monitors threats, people, and assets at all times, in order to ensure that businesses of all sizes are fully protected.
- Verizon is an American telecommunications company that provides 4G and 5G wireless technology, broadband and fiber, as well as content, advertising, and managed security.
- RBC Capital Markets is a premier global investment bank providing expertise in banking, finance and capital markets to corporations, institutional investors, asset managers and governments around the world.
- We are a collection of digital natives with 100+ years combined experience in technology, media, design, communications, and everything in between helping mission-driven companies solve problems, surface new ideas, and get a foothold in the future.
- Hootsuite is the most widely used social media management platform.
- INADEV has helped its customers discover ways in which their existing services, business processes, workforce tools, and systems could be effectively mobilized. We’ve collaborated to mobilize internal work flows and interface with back end systems - both legacy and cloud based systems - to create apps that dramatically improve productivity, reduce error, and automate repetitive tasks.
- Digital Roots offers the revolutionary LUCID Social software suite and strategic support that makes social media management relevant and meaningful for your business. The company's advanced software platform provides clients with the ability to listen, monitor, and engage in customer conversations across the web in real-time. Digital Roots can optimize results for measurable ROI through customer retention, revenue opportunities and brand reputation enhancement.
- Blazent provides the world's most widely-used IT Data Quality Engine - designed to manage whole IT environments and guarantee continuous accuracy and IT optimization.
- Litera provides comprehensive risk management software, enabling customers to protect their reputation, manage risk, and increase productivity.
- Digital Media
- Information Technology
- Internet of Things
- Legal Technology
- Sales Enablement
- Supply Chain