Landmark Ventures has a long tradition of working closely with innovative, scalable, best-in-class technology solutions.
We deliver a hands-on approach designed to meet each client’s needs and ultimately drive a successful strategic process. Our deep relationships with Fortune 500 corporations, top venture capital and private equity investors, and leading CEOs and entrepreneurs benefit our clients by providing unique access and insight into key market sectors.
- Thinaire enables marketers to make TV, print, and display advertising purchases part of a fully connected media play. Thinaire offers contactless technologies that allow brands to follow consumers from living room to retail, providing proximity marketing solutions for brands, retailers and marketers.
- Zumobi is a leader in Mobile Content Marketing Solutions. Global brands leverage the Zbi Platform to power engaging mobile content marketing experiences.
- Apprenda creates and supports enterprise-ready application platforms for both cloud native and traditional application workloads - removing friction from the software delivery process and transforming IT into an engine of growth.
- KiniMetrix illuminates unique profit improvement opportunities and strategies for business growth. KiniMetrix includes analytics on sales performance, churn, price optimization, customer profitability, price realization, and mix data.
- Sight Machine's analytics platform provides manufacturing analytics for enterprises, to make better faster decisions about their operations, while addressing critical challenges in quality and productivity throughout the enterprise.
- Milestone Technologies is a managed services provider dedicated to using technology to make IT infrastructures smarter, streamlined, and more successful. Today, it was more than 2,000 employees serving a client base of over 200 companies worldwide.
- Compunnel Digital is a professional services and technology firm specializing in digital business transformation.
- YDLA Piper is a global law firm capable of taking care of the most important legal needs of clients wherever they do business.
- Game-changing, next-level apparel that allows you to move freely, without restriction — apparel that feels like it’s barely there, that elevates your everyday experiences, that just works.
- At Tango Networks, we power enterprise networks with mobility solutions. Solutions that make employees more productive and allow them to work more freely while reducing costs and assuring regulatory and policy compliance.
- Hadoop’s disruptive, cost-saving potential is huge but many organizations are unable to take full-advantage of this due to Hadoop’s lack of enterprise-level data access and security controls. BlueTalon solves this problem. The BlueTalon Policy Engine fully safeguards your Hadoop data, and provisions and enforces your data access policies and controls on even the most sensitive data.
- Provides an artificial intelligence platform that enables users to deliver descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, prescriptive analytics to understand and respond to security threats.
- Lattice provides a complete set of marketing and sales applications that predicts who will buy, what they will buy, and when.
- Skymosity provides a weather marketing platform for businesses to allow marketers to digest and take action on big weather data - providing insights on how weather conditions influence consumer purchase behavior.
- Radiant Logic is the market-leading provider of federated identitiy solutions, and delivers simple, standards-based access to all identities within an organization. Companies in a wide range of sectors rely on RadiantOne to reduce administrative effort, simplify integration tasks, and enable future identity and data management initiatives to meet changing business demands.
- Cablevision is an American cable television company serving New York City and the surrounding areas. It was the fifth-largest cable provider and ninth-largest television provider in the United States.
- CA Technologies helps customers succeed in a future where every business— from apparel to energy— is being rewritten by software. With CA software at the center of their IT strategy, organizations can leverage the technology that changes the way we live— from the data center to the mobile device.
- Uniting next gen philanthropists, impact investors, and social entrepreneurs to bring about the most promising global solutions of our generation.
- Northwell Health (formerly North Shore-LIJ) is one of the largest integrated health systems in the United States.
- AIMMS has been developing and selling a unique mathematical optimization platform. AIMMS customers can create high business impact with optimization engines and solutions that enable optimal decision making on complex strategic, tactical, and operational problems.
- As an encrypted multiplatform messaging app, Avaamo combines artificial intelligence, Machine learning, conversation design and integracy into legacy enterprise workflows to create one cognitive platform.
- Limelight provides users with tools to build automated, data-driven live marketing campaigns, through an SaaS-based platform.
- SS8 provides solutions to help customers quickly identify, track and investigate suspects and devices of interest.
- Delphix aims to free companies from data friction, and therefore accelerate innovation. It holds 20+ patents, has over 260 global customers, and serves 30% of the Fortune 100 companies.
- Digital Media
- Information Technology
- Internet of Things
- Legal Technology
- Sales Enablement
- Supply Chain