Landmark Ventures has a long tradition of working closely with innovative, scalable, best-in-class technology solutions.
We deliver a hands-on approach designed to meet each client’s needs and ultimately drive a successful strategic process. Our deep relationships with Fortune 500 corporations, top venture capital and private equity investors, and leading CEOs and entrepreneurs benefit our clients by providing unique access and insight into key market sectors.
- Pharos works with customers globally to ensure investment in security achieves protection from unacceptable impacts, proof of due diligence that stands up to scrutiny - and that both of these results are delivered at cost.
- relayr provides enterprise middleware and IoT solutions for the digital transformation of industries, allowing them to leverage the power of the Internet of Things.
- Seerene is a Code+People Management Platform - giving CIOs visibility into their most important asset - their codebase and engineering capacity.
- Tarmin is a pioneer of Data Defined Storage solutions, with a platform capable of extracting value from unstructured and structured datasets.
- Publicis Worldwide is a global creative agency, with 88 years experience providing change leadership for its clients.
- Zephyr builds real-time test management products for enterprises to track quality, manage global teams, integrate with JIRA and report in real-time. The products support the software quality initiatives of global customers, thereby allowing them to be more responsive and make better decisions, faster.
- Polish Ministry of Entrepreneurship and Technology.
- Boku partners with mobile operators around the world to enable their subscribers to purchase virtual goods simply using their mobile number. The company has grown to become the leading global mobile payments network servicing 68 countries through more than 250 carrier partners, connected to merchants such as Facebook, EA, Sony, Spotify, Lookout, and Riot Games.
- Vodafone Americas Foundation is part of Vodafone’s global family of foundations. We are affiliated with Vodafone, one of the world’s leading mobile telecommunications companies that has significant presence in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and the United States.
- TVSquared created the ADvantage platform to enable clients to understand the ROI of TV in near-real time and arm clients with insight to influence a campaign in-flight to drive increased sales.
- UBS works with private clients, institutions and corporations around the world to help answer some of life's questions – whether through expert wealth management advice, investment banking and asset management expertise, or general banking advice in Switzerland.
- Zooz engine dynamically routes each transaction to the optimal acquirer according to our proprietary algorithms, reducing decline rates and lowering transaction costs by cutting Cross-Border fees and Currency Conversion costs.
- Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace innovation—bringing ideas, products and services to life to advance the health and well-being of people around the world.
- Fractal is an analytic company providing information and consultancy services to organizations for data-driven decision-making. The company helps marketers build a complete view of individual customers across attitudinal and behavioral dimensions.
- RE’FLEKT has built a software platform + smart device ecosystem that quickly enables enterprise customers to leverage advanced augmented reality solutions for maintenance, operations, and training.
- AIMMS has been developing and selling a unique mathematical optimization platform. AIMMS customers can create high business impact with optimization engines and solutions that enable optimal decision making on complex strategic, tactical, and operational problems.
- Equals3’s Lucy Pro is an AI-powered engine to aggregate, research and glean insights from disparate internal data and 3rd party data feeds.
- Apprenda creates and supports enterprise-ready application platforms for both cloud native and traditional application workloads - removing friction from the software delivery process and transforming IT into an engine of growth.
- The customer marketing platform for retailers, Ometria replaces and upgrades your ESP, giving you instant access to customer insight and enabling you to create marketing experiences your customers will love.
- BIOS-IT is a global IT consultancy and solution provider focused on delivering the latest high-performance, power efficient IT solutions.
- eKomi's social commerce technology collects transaction based customer reviews, enabling business to generate ratings, reviews and recommendations that help to drive revenue.
- Glassbox empowers organizations to optimize the entire digital lifecycle of their customers by leveraging big data, behavioural analytics and record-replay capabilities.
- Nozomi Networks provides Industrial Control System (ICS) cybersecurity solutions through a comprehensive platform to deliver real-time operational visibility.
- A global IT consulting firm working with senior management to ensure the IT organization is effective, efficient and underpins the long term growth of the business. GC Marshall has developed Air Traffic ControlTM, a unique software platform for program governance and maximizing the opportunity that change brings.
- Digital Media
- Information Technology
- Internet of Things
- Legal Technology
- Sales Enablement
- Supply Chain