Landmark Ventures has a long tradition of working closely with innovative, scalable, best-in-class technology solutions.
We deliver a hands-on approach designed to meet each client’s needs and ultimately drive a successful strategic process. Our deep relationships with Fortune 500 corporations, top venture capital and private equity investors, and leading CEOs and entrepreneurs benefit our clients by providing unique access and insight into key market sectors.
- AIMMS has been developing and selling a unique mathematical optimization platform. AIMMS customers can create high business impact with optimization engines and solutions that enable optimal decision making on complex strategic, tactical, and operational problems.
- PINC's supply chain execution solutions, powered by the Internet of Things (IoT) provides customers with real time visibility into shipments across their enterprise and their partners networks.
- Bringg is a web-based customer-centric logistics platform designed to manage local and last-mile deliveries tocprovide logistical excellence and operational efficiency.
- Inovis is a leading provider of on-demand Business Community Management solutions that empower companies to transact, collaborate and optimize communications with their entire trading community.
- A global IT consulting firm working with senior management to ensure the IT organization is effective, efficient and underpins the long term growth of the business. GC Marshall has developed Air Traffic ControlTM, a unique software platform for program governance and maximizing the opportunity that change brings.
- Alventive is a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software company that enables geographically dispersed product teams to efficiently manage, track and collaborate on the new development processes for optimal product decision..
- Pointer Telocation is a leading provider of value-added products and services to the automotive businesses and insurance sectors. The company capitalizes upon its unique technologies’ intellectual properties (IP) and operational know-how, while enjoying a strong financial backing from firm investors and shareholders.
- Timogen Systems is a leading providing of supply chain event management solutions including streamlined alerts, analytics, advice and recommended actions for manufacturing organizations to improve visibility and performance across the supply chain.
- QuantumID offers secure, battery-less Active RFID technology to solve customers’ most taxing business challenges around supply chain, logistics, security and regulatory matters.
- G-Log is a leading provider of global logistics and transportation software, managing the movement of goods through the supply chain in all modes and across all geographies within a single system.
- Fuego provides Business Process Management solutions for Global 2000 customers to automate their “end-to-end” processes including orchestration of people, systems and applications across the extended enterprise..
- TRW's Critical Information and Asset Protection (CIAP) division and TRW’s Chemical Security practice deliver integrated security management solutions including comprehensive physical plant and facility security assessments combined with proven, best-of-breed electronic and information security solutions.
- Solectron is a provider of electronics manufacturing services (EMS) and integrated supply chain solutions. The company leverages product design, lean manufacturing and aftermarket services to offer customers competitive outsourcing advantages such as access to advanced manufacturing technologies, shorter product time-to-market, lower total cost of ownership and more effective asset utilization.
- Ketera Technologies is the leading provider of on-demand procurement solutions, providing companies with the applications and services needed to control and reduce corporate spending at a low cost of ownership.
- PRTM management consultants work with senior executives to develop and implement innovative operational strategies that deliver breakthrough results. The firm is a leader in operational strategy, supply chain, product development, and customer value management.
- Blinco flagship product, 3rdwave, is a leading Global Commerce Management solution that extends ERP solutions by integrated functionality for supply chain execution, management, compliance, sourcing, reporting and visibility across all import and export activities.
- Digital Media
- Information Technology
- Internet of Things
- Legal Technology
- Sales Enablement
- Supply Chain