Landmark Ventures has a long tradition of working closely with innovative, scalable, best-in-class technology solutions.
We deliver a hands-on approach designed to meet each client’s needs and ultimately drive a successful strategic process. Our deep relationships with Fortune 500 corporations, top venture capital and private equity investors, and leading CEOs and entrepreneurs benefit our clients by providing unique access and insight into key market sectors.
- Siano develops highly integrated silicon receivers for the mobile digital TV (MDTV) market. The company cooperates with ecosystem partners for modules, middleware and software applications, as well as with multimedia and application processor makers, to deliver complete MDTV solutions.
- Skyworks makes integrated circuits (ICs) for wireless and other applications. Its flagship handset products include power amplifiers and front-end modules used by OEMs such as Asian Information Technology, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, and Samsung Electronics in mobile phones and communications infrastructure gear.
- Teledata Networks is a leading global provider of innovative Multiservice Access solutions for NGN (Next Generation Networks). The company tailors unique solutions for telecom operators and service providers in accordance with their needs to enhance their competitive edge on a global basis.
- Pythagoras Solar, an advanced Building Integrated Photovoltaics (BIPV) company, is transforming the buildings that use 70 percent of power plant generated electricity, into NZE buildings.
- SVTC provides its novel-silicon development customers access to two state-of-the-art, IP-secure development fabs – in San Jose, California, and Austin, Texas – with a full complement of 200 mm (8-inch) and 300 mm (12-inch) advanced CMOS and MEMS fabrication equipment, designed to speed the development of best-of-class solutions.
- Arctic Silicon Devices is a fabless semiconductor company offering highly integrated analog and mixed signal front end ICs with extremely low power dissipation, smaller footprints and state-of-the-art performance. Their products include low power, high performance Analog-to-Digital Converters that outperform competitive offerings and address high performance applications such as Medical Ultrasound, Diversified Antenna Systems and 3G/4G Wireless Communications..
- Yitran Communications Ltd., founded in 1996, is a fabless semiconductor company and leading provider of cutting edge Powerline Communication technology for command and control applications.
- Digital Media
- Information Technology
- Internet of Things
- Legal Technology
- Sales Enablement
- Supply Chain