Landmark Ventures has a long tradition of working closely with innovative, scalable, best-in-class technology solutions.
We deliver a hands-on approach designed to meet each client’s needs and ultimately drive a successful strategic process. Our deep relationships with Fortune 500 corporations, top venture capital and private equity investors, and leading CEOs and entrepreneurs benefit our clients by providing unique access and insight into key market sectors.
- Lattice provides a complete set of marketing and sales applications that predicts who will buy, what they will buy, and when.
- Limelight provides users with tools to build automated, data-driven live marketing campaigns, through an SaaS-based platform.
- PageFlex develops software products that provide users with the ability to personalize marketing and print communications across all platforms, in order to better protect and enhance their brands, and streamline production processes.
- Skymosity provides a weather marketing platform for businesses to allow marketers to digest and take action on big weather data - providing insights on how weather conditions influence consumer purchase behavior.
- Sysomos offers social media monitoring and analytics products that give corporations the intelligence and insight needed to make smarter business and strategic decisions.
- Vivoom is a white-label, in-product consumer sharing solution to improve the consumer experience and help clients grow.
- Thinaire enables marketers to make TV, print, and display advertising purchases part of a fully connected media play. Thinaire offers contactless technologies that allow brands to follow consumers from living room to retail, providing proximity marketing solutions for brands, retailers and marketers.
- Napkin Labs is a collaborative platform to capture feedback, ideas, insights and build advocacy within brand user communities. For consumer insights and social media teams, the platform is a fast and focused way of testing, co-creating, and talking with private groups of top brand advocates. The result is real-time qualitative insights into the needs of customers and meaningful brand engagement that can help bring better products to market quicker.
- Mblast delivers ranked and vetted customers at precise moments of intent, decision-making, evaluation or life changes. Delivery is platform-agnostic and data seamlessly integrates with nearly unlimited platforms and dashboards – Salesforce, Marketo, Tableau and more. Additionally, Mblast can steer clients toward venues or channels where each of their targets may be most receptive to messages, and advise them about language or themes to include or avoid.
- TVSquared created the ADvantage platform to enable clients to understand the ROI of TV in near-real time and arm clients with insight to influence a campaign in-flight to drive increased sales.
- Zumobi is a leader in Mobile Content Marketing Solutions. Global brands leverage the Zbi Platform to power engaging mobile content marketing experiences.
- Mowingo works with agencies and brands to provide mobile solutions that make it stunningly simple to engage customers, layering national and local interactions to drive loyalty and sales. The platform effectively raises mobile customer engagement, leading to improved business results. Using targeted, intelligent offers, and time-sensitive notifications, in combination with GPS and iBeacon geolocation technology, we effectively push the right message, at the right time, at the right location–to the right customer.
- DMI is a global, end-to-end mobility company that offers a variety of solutions including Mobility Strategy, Brand Marketing, UX, Web & App Development, Omnichannel Commerce, Big Data Insights, Managed Mobility Services, Cybersecurity Solutions and Infrastructure Services.
- eKomi's social commerce technology collects transaction based customer reviews, enabling business to generate ratings, reviews and recommendations that help to drive revenue.
- Ibotta is changing the consumer shopping experience, by developing apps that pay users for reading about products, before buying them in affiliated retail stores.
- Jumpshot is a next-generation marketing analytics platform, helping organizations by providing extensive marketing analytics, to make the right decision at the right time.
- span style="color: #FFFFFF;"> Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners.
- InfoNeedle is the leading provider of cloud-based sales and marketing engagement venues and virtual events solutions. Sales and marketing use InfoNeedle to accelerate sales by transforming webinars, events and digital content delivery into engaging venues for buyers.
- Integrate is the first advertising technology provider that empowers media buyers to plan, launch, analyze, and optimize marketing campaigns across performance, digital and traditional media. Integrate’s AdHQ offers buyers and sellers an end-to-end solution that supports the entire lifecycle of paid media campaigns in one intuitive dashboard.
- Pinpoint Systems Corporation is a provider of marketing solutions and marketing automation software implementation services that help increase the profitability of our clients’ marketing programs. Our solutions provide enhanced marketing performance with accountability, thereby addressing the measurement and investment justification demands faced by marketing executives today.
- Cerylion has developed a unique Context Management Platform enabling the development and delivery of compounded services without the requirement of expensive integration. The platform enables Service Providers and Enterprise marketing departments to facilitate active and dynamic market interactions between companies, suppliers and their customers.
- WorkFlex Solutions LLC develops web-based software for managing call center staff.
- Macromill, Inc., is the leading online research company in Japan. We have a proprietary automatic online research system called AIRs (Automatic Internet Research System), which instantly collects consumer response data on products and services provided by a variety of companies.
- PLYmedia is a world leader in the development, deployment and service of technology platforms for digital advertising and online media content. PLYmedia delivers a range of services focused on monetization and localization of media for content owners, advertisers and publishers.
- Digital Media
- Information Technology
- Internet of Things
- Legal Technology
- Sales Enablement
- Supply Chain