Landmark Ventures has a long tradition of working closely with innovative, scalable, best-in-class technology solutions.
We deliver a hands-on approach designed to meet each client’s needs and ultimately drive a successful strategic process. Our deep relationships with Fortune 500 corporations, top venture capital and private equity investors, and leading CEOs and entrepreneurs benefit our clients by providing unique access and insight into key market sectors.
- Mblast delivers ranked and vetted customers at precise moments of intent, decision-making, evaluation or life changes. Delivery is platform-agnostic and data seamlessly integrates with nearly unlimited platforms and dashboards – Salesforce, Marketo, Tableau and more. Additionally, Mblast can steer clients toward venues or channels where each of their targets may be most receptive to messages, and advise them about language or themes to include or avoid.
- Genius Monkey leverages the power of AI to optimize ads across all variables, including devices and media access points, solely based on performance. Their proprietary set of algorithms, known as Omni Monkey, gets your brand, product or message in front of more people with the highest propensity to engage via fully managed banner, video, content and social display-based ads layered with top notch behavioral data.
- TVSquared created the ADvantage platform to enable clients to understand the ROI of TV in near-real time and arm clients with insight to influence a campaign in-flight to drive increased sales.
- Aspire IQ leverages a customized database of over 500,000 creators to help you find a strategic influencer to power your advertising across digital and social channels. This software easily manages generated content and insights with an easy-to-use dashboard, giving you the power to make decisions based on which content is delivering the strongest ROI.
- Zumobi is a leader in Mobile Content Marketing Solutions. Global brands leverage the Zbi Platform to power engaging mobile content marketing experiences.
- Hootsuite is the most widely used social media management platform.
- Mowingo works with agencies and brands to provide mobile solutions that make it stunningly simple to engage customers, layering national and local interactions to drive loyalty and sales. The platform effectively raises mobile customer engagement, leading to improved business results. Using targeted, intelligent offers, and time-sensitive notifications, in combination with GPS and iBeacon geolocation technology, we effectively push the right message, at the right time, at the right location–to the right customer.
- The customer marketing platform for retailers, Ometria replaces and upgrades your ESP, giving you instant access to customer insight and enabling you to create marketing experiences your customers will love.
- DMI is a global, end-to-end mobility company that offers a variety of solutions including Mobility Strategy, Brand Marketing, UX, Web & App Development, Omnichannel Commerce, Big Data Insights, Managed Mobility Services, Cybersecurity Solutions and Infrastructure Services.
- Anagog is the pioneer of on-device artificial intelligence solutions that turn mobile phones into smart digital extensions of their owners. Anagog’s JedAI technology enables advanced edge-AI capabilities that do not require pulling any personal data outside the phone, hence fiercely protecting user’s privacy.
- eKomi's social commerce technology collects transaction based customer reviews, enabling business to generate ratings, reviews and recommendations that help to drive revenue.
- UST Global's mission is to lead companies through critical digital transformations to drive higher business value. UST Global specializes in six next generation digital services – design, cyber security, mobile, social, analytics and cloud.
- Ibotta is changing the consumer shopping experience, by developing apps that pay users for reading about products, before buying them in affiliated retail stores.
- Jumpshot is a next-generation marketing analytics platform, helping organizations by providing extensive marketing analytics, to make the right decision at the right time.
- Lattice provides a complete set of marketing and sales applications that predicts who will buy, what they will buy, and when.
- Limelight provides users with tools to build automated, data-driven live marketing campaigns, through an SaaS-based platform.
- PageFlex develops software products that provide users with the ability to personalize marketing and print communications across all platforms, in order to better protect and enhance their brands, and streamline production processes.
- Skymosity provides a weather marketing platform for businesses to allow marketers to digest and take action on big weather data - providing insights on how weather conditions influence consumer purchase behavior.
- Sysomos offers social media monitoring and analytics products that give corporations the intelligence and insight needed to make smarter business and strategic decisions.
- Vivoom is a white-label, in-product consumer sharing solution to improve the consumer experience and help clients grow.
- Thinaire enables marketers to make TV, print, and display advertising purchases part of a fully connected media play. Thinaire offers contactless technologies that allow brands to follow consumers from living room to retail, providing proximity marketing solutions for brands, retailers and marketers.
- Brands and publishers leverage OneSpot’s solution to transform their portfolio of content by creating and delivering one-to-one, personally relevant digital experiences across website and email. OneSpot builds custom interest profiles for each one of your visitors and subscribers– driving deeper engagement throughout the customer journey.
- Napkin Labs is a collaborative platform to capture feedback, ideas, insights and build advocacy within brand user communities. For consumer insights and social media teams, the platform is a fast and focused way of testing, co-creating, and talking with private groups of top brand advocates. The result is real-time qualitative insights into the needs of customers and meaningful brand engagement that can help bring better products to market quicker.
- Albert is the first completely autonomous, cross-channel digital marketing campaign engine driven by AI. Specifically, Albert acts as a digital marketing ally, allowing marketers to simply set a campaign strategy and message, and have it automatically delivered to the right person, on the right channel, at the right time.
- Digital Media
- Information Technology
- Internet of Things
- Legal Technology
- Sales Enablement
- Supply Chain