Landmark Ventures has a long tradition of working closely with innovative, scalable, best-in-class technology solutions.
We deliver a hands-on approach designed to meet each client’s needs and ultimately drive a successful strategic process. Our deep relationships with Fortune 500 corporations, top venture capital and private equity investors, and leading CEOs and entrepreneurs benefit our clients by providing unique access and insight into key market sectors.
- Clearwell Systems automates the processing, analysis and review of all electronically stored information in response to litigation, regulatory inquiries, and corporate investigations, enabling enterprises to accelerate early case assessments, lower processing costs, reduce review workload, and gain control of e-discovery.
- Seegnature offers a platform that allows business and individuals to close deals and contracts by remotely verifying clients' identities and obtaining their signatures on documents in real time.
- X1 delivers enterprise search solutions that allow knowledge workers to find, preview, and act upon data from a single interface.
- QuisLex is a leading offshore legal services company providing specialized services in litigation/antitrust document review, contract management and negotiations, M&A due diligence, real estate and legal/business research, among others. QuisLex is founded by seasoned lawyers from Skadden Arps, Shearman & Sterling and Sidley Austin.
- Digital Reef is a leading software provider helping enterprises, law firms, and service providers with eDiscovery and Digital Information Governance. Using the industry's most scalable and open Virtual Governance Warehouse, businesses gain unprecedented control by rapidly collecting, analyzing, and then governing information across the enterprise.
- Equivio develops text analysis and predictive coding technology for e-discovery.
- H5 provides automated document review and risk management services for corporate legal departments and large law firms in the context of large-scale litigation, records retention, and regulatory compliance. As a result, organizations are able to demonstrably reduce the risk, cost, and time-to-completion typically associated with large-scale document review.
- Digital Media
- Information Technology
- Internet of Things
- Legal Technology
- Sales Enablement
- Supply Chain