Landmark Ventures has a long tradition of working closely with innovative, scalable, best-in-class technology solutions.
We deliver a hands-on approach designed to meet each client’s needs and ultimately drive a successful strategic process. Our deep relationships with Fortune 500 corporations, top venture capital and private equity investors, and leading CEOs and entrepreneurs benefit our clients by providing unique access and insight into key market sectors.
- Mesh Systems designs and deploys custom, turnkey IoT / M2M solutions that include hardware, software and networking frameworks.
- Nozomi Networks provides Industrial Control System (ICS) cybersecurity solutions through a comprehensive platform to deliver real-time operational visibility.
- relayr provides enterprise middleware and IoT solutions for the digital transformation of industries, allowing them to leverage the power of the Internet of Things.
- Sight Machine's analytics platform provides manufacturing analytics for enterprises, to make better faster decisions about their operations, while addressing critical challenges in quality and productivity throughout the enterprise.
- Uptake is a predictive analytics platform designed to transform data into measurable business value by collecting and interpreting sensor data.
- GreenMile excels in analytics, dashboards and business intelligence which allows their solution to propel distributors to the next level.
- A scalable, automatic condition monitoring and asset health product, to help manufacturers enact Predictive Maintenance, reduce costly unplanned machine downtime and maximize OEE.
- RE’FLEKT has built a software platform + smart device ecosystem that quickly enables enterprise customers to leverage advanced augmented reality solutions for maintenance, operations, and training.
- AIMMS has been developing and selling a unique mathematical optimization platform. AIMMS customers can create high business impact with optimization engines and solutions that enable optimal decision making on complex strategic, tactical, and operational problems.
- PINC's supply chain execution solutions, powered by the Internet of Things (IoT) provides customers with real time visibility into shipments across their enterprise and their partners networks.
- Digital Media
- Information Technology
- Internet of Things
- Legal Technology
- Sales Enablement
- Supply Chain