Landmark Ventures has a long tradition of working closely with innovative, scalable, best-in-class technology solutions.
We deliver a hands-on approach designed to meet each client’s needs and ultimately drive a successful strategic process. Our deep relationships with Fortune 500 corporations, top venture capital and private equity investors, and leading CEOs and entrepreneurs benefit our clients by providing unique access and insight into key market sectors.
- Aginity AMP software enables companies to create, catalog and manage analytics as assets which can then be reused consistently everywhere in the enterprise - creating significant cost savings and improved business outcomes.
- Tarmin is a pioneer of Data Defined Storage solutions, with a platform capable of extracting value from unstructured and structured datasets.
- Apprenda creates and supports enterprise-ready application platforms for both cloud native and traditional application workloads - removing friction from the software delivery process and transforming IT into an engine of growth.
- VMware is a software company that provides cloud and virtualization services, allowing enterprise customers to master a software-defined approach to business and IT.
- BIOS-IT is a global IT consultancy and solution provider focused on delivering the latest high-performance, power efficient IT solutions.
- Xcalar is a business analytics platform designed to help customers discover meaningful insights, while simplyfing the way big data is accessed, managed, modeled and analyzed.
- INADEV has helped its customers discover ways in which their existing services, business processes, workforce tools, and systems could be effectively mobilized. We’ve collaborated to mobilize internal work flows and interface with back end systems - both legacy and cloud based systems - to create apps that dramatically improve productivity, reduce error, and automate repetitive tasks.
- Blazent provides the world's most widely-used IT Data Quality Engine - designed to manage whole IT environments and guarantee continuous accuracy and IT optimization.
- Knowi is a modern DataOps and augmented analytics platform that brings self-service and adaptive BI to modern datasets to accelerate the process of surfacing insights from your various datasources.
- Clearwell Systems automates the processing, analysis and review of all electronically stored information in response to litigation, regulatory inquiries, and corporate investigations, enabling enterprises to accelerate early case assessments, lower processing costs, reduce review workload, and gain control of e-discovery.
- Zephyr builds real-time test management products for enterprises to track quality, manage global teams, integrate with JIRA and report in real-time. The products support the software quality initiatives of global customers, thereby allowing them to be more responsive and make better decisions, faster.
- CB4's analytics platform for brick and mortar retail uncovers hidden purchasing patters that detect unfulfilled customer demand, and translates it into actionable recommendations to correct operational inefficiencies and capture lost sales.
- HeadSpin leverages the power of AI to enable real world management of the mobile experience. By using AI based UX testing to continuously monitor and test applications using Tensorflow, HeadSpin allows teams to pinpoint specific network, carrier, or UX issues leading to lag times and latency for each application without having to modify the code.
- Systems in Motion offers technology services and domestic outsourcing solutions to help US enterprises accelerate their investments in IT. The company's model for Domestic Sourcing has allowed our clients to get higher application quality, and lower total cost of outsourcing. Services include IT Consulting, Application Development/Management, BI and Analytics, and Testing.
- CollabNet provides cloud-based application lifecycle management solutions for increasing enterprise agility and governance.
- Equals3’s Lucy Pro is an AI-powered engine to aggregate, research and glean insights from disparate internal data and 3rd party data feeds.
- CloudByte is building next-generation storage technology that enables intelligent, grid-like, and software-defined storage, making it dramatically easier to afford and manage storage for thousands of applications in today’s virtualized datacenter.
- Evanios automates IT operations in complex enterprise environments, empowering IT teams to manage performance, maximize existing investments, and minimize specialized labor.
- ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, ZipRecruiter actively connects millions of businesses and job seekers through innovative mobile, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job boards on the web.
- Fractal is an analytic company providing information and consultancy services to organizations for data-driven decision-making. The company helps marketers build a complete view of individual customers across attitudinal and behavioral dimensions.
- IPSoft is an automatic and cognitive solutions provider that automates IT and business processes for enterprises across industries.
- Digitate leverages machine learning and AI to intelligently manage IT and business operations. Their award-winning product, ignio™, is a cognitive automation solution that helps IT rapidly identify and remediate outages in minutes.
- ITinvolve creates Cross-Team Workspaces that bring the right people, tools, information, and analysis together to help teams do their jobs more effectively. With workspaces for development and infrastructure projects; incident, problem, request, and change management processes; what-if scenarios; and environment analyses, ITinvolve is the application where IT and the business work together to achieve greater agility while ensuring operational stability and quality.
- Liquid Analytics provides a cloud-based platform that works to better anticipate user actions, and improve cost efficiencies and business processes for the HR, Sales, Manufacturing and IoT industries.
- Digital Media
- Information Technology
- Internet of Things
- Legal Technology
- Sales Enablement
- Supply Chain