Landmark Ventures has a long tradition of working closely with innovative, scalable, best-in-class technology solutions.
We deliver a hands-on approach designed to meet each client’s needs and ultimately drive a successful strategic process. Our deep relationships with Fortune 500 corporations, top venture capital and private equity investors, and leading CEOs and entrepreneurs benefit our clients by providing unique access and insight into key market sectors.
- Apprenda creates and supports enterprise-ready application platforms for both cloud native and traditional application workloads - removing friction from the software delivery process and transforming IT into an engine of growth.
- VMware is a software company that provides cloud and virtualization services, allowing enterprise customers to master a software-defined approach to business and IT.
- BIOS-IT is a global IT consultancy and solution provider focused on delivering the latest high-performance, power efficient IT solutions.
- Xcalar is a business analytics platform designed to help customers discover meaningful insights, while simplyfing the way big data is accessed, managed, modeled and analyzed.
- INADEV has helped its customers discover ways in which their existing services, business processes, workforce tools, and systems could be effectively mobilized. We’ve collaborated to mobilize internal work flows and interface with back end systems - both legacy and cloud based systems - to create apps that dramatically improve productivity, reduce error, and automate repetitive tasks.
- Blazent provides the world's most widely-used IT Data Quality Engine - designed to manage whole IT environments and guarantee continuous accuracy and IT optimization.
- Clearwell Systems automates the processing, analysis and review of all electronically stored information in response to litigation, regulatory inquiries, and corporate investigations, enabling enterprises to accelerate early case assessments, lower processing costs, reduce review workload, and gain control of e-discovery.
- Zephyr builds real-time test management products for enterprises to track quality, manage global teams, integrate with JIRA and report in real-time. The products support the software quality initiatives of global customers, thereby allowing them to be more responsive and make better decisions, faster.
- CB4's analytics platform for brick and mortar retail uncovers hidden purchasing patters that detect unfulfilled customer demand, and translates it into actionable recommendations to correct operational inefficiencies and capture lost sales.
- Systems in Motion offers technology services and domestic outsourcing solutions to help US enterprises accelerate their investments in IT. The company's model for Domestic Sourcing has allowed our clients to get higher application quality, and lower total cost of outsourcing. Services include IT Consulting, Application Development/Management, BI and Analytics, and Testing.
- CollabNet provides cloud-based application lifecycle management solutions for increasing enterprise agility and governance.
- CloudByte is building next-generation storage technology that enables intelligent, grid-like, and software-defined storage, making it dramatically easier to afford and manage storage for thousands of applications in today’s virtualized datacenter.
- Evanios automates IT operations in complex enterprise environments, empowering IT teams to manage performance, maximize existing investments, and minimize specialized labor.
- Fractal is an analytic company providing information and consultancy services to organizations for data-driven decision-making. The company helps marketers build a complete view of individual customers across attitudinal and behavioral dimensions.
- IPSoft is an automatic and cognitive solutions provider that automates IT and business processes for enterprises across industries.
- ITinvolve creates Cross-Team Workspaces that bring the right people, tools, information, and analysis together to help teams do their jobs more effectively. With workspaces for development and infrastructure projects; incident, problem, request, and change management processes; what-if scenarios; and environment analyses, ITinvolve is the application where IT and the business work together to achieve greater agility while ensuring operational stability and quality.
- Liquid Analytics provides a cloud-based platform that works to better anticipate user actions, and improve cost efficiencies and business processes for the HR, Sales, Manufacturing and IoT industries.
- Hadoop’s disruptive, cost-saving potential is huge but many organizations are unable to take full-advantage of this due to Hadoop’s lack of enterprise-level data access and security controls. BlueTalon solves this problem. The BlueTalon Policy Engine fully safeguards your Hadoop data, and provisions and enforces your data access policies and controls on even the most sensitive data.
- Litera provides comprehensive risk management software, enabling customers to protect their reputation, manage risk, and increase productivity.
- ReversingLabs delivers industry-leading threat detection and analysis solutions that address the latest generation of cyber attacks. Our solutions significantly enhance an organization's ability to perform threat detection, incident response, attack analysis, and software verification. Our innovative and unique automated static analysis technology exposes threats that are invisible to conventional anti-malware products.
- Magenic is a leader in business technology consulting, proiding innovative custom application development.
- SysCloud is the only software suite that protects against data loss, unauthorized data exposure and violations of compliance laws by providing real-time backup, security and compliance policies through a single software application.
- Ohanae provides a cloud storage platform designed to enable users to access their files from multiple devices securely and without compromise.
- Vidder's PrecisionAccess stops cyber attacks before they start. PrecisionAccess enables secure connectivity between users and applications across different companies, organizations, and zones of control.
- Digital Media
- Information Technology
- Internet of Things
- Legal Technology
- Sales Enablement
- Supply Chain