Landmark Ventures has a long tradition of working closely with innovative, scalable, best-in-class technology solutions.
We deliver a hands-on approach designed to meet each client’s needs and ultimately drive a successful strategic process. Our deep relationships with Fortune 500 corporations, top venture capital and private equity investors, and leading CEOs and entrepreneurs benefit our clients by providing unique access and insight into key market sectors.
- Systems in Motion offers technology services and domestic outsourcing solutions to help US enterprises accelerate their investments in IT. The company's model for Domestic Sourcing has allowed our clients to get higher application quality, and lower total cost of outsourcing. Services include IT Consulting, Application Development/Management, BI and Analytics, and Testing.
- CollabNet provides cloud-based application lifecycle management solutions for increasing enterprise agility and governance.
- Equals3’s Lucy Pro is an AI-powered engine to aggregate, research and glean insights from disparate internal data and 3rd party data feeds.
- CloudByte is building next-generation storage technology that enables intelligent, grid-like, and software-defined storage, making it dramatically easier to afford and manage storage for thousands of applications in today’s virtualized datacenter.
- Evanios automates IT operations in complex enterprise environments, empowering IT teams to manage performance, maximize existing investments, and minimize specialized labor.
- ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, ZipRecruiter actively connects millions of businesses and job seekers through innovative mobile, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job boards on the web.
- Fractal is an analytic company providing information and consultancy services to organizations for data-driven decision-making. The company helps marketers build a complete view of individual customers across attitudinal and behavioral dimensions.
- IPSoft is an automatic and cognitive solutions provider that automates IT and business processes for enterprises across industries.
- Digitate leverages machine learning and AI to intelligently manage IT and business operations. Their award-winning product, ignio™, is a cognitive automation solution that helps IT rapidly identify and remediate outages in minutes.
- ITinvolve creates Cross-Team Workspaces that bring the right people, tools, information, and analysis together to help teams do their jobs more effectively. With workspaces for development and infrastructure projects; incident, problem, request, and change management processes; what-if scenarios; and environment analyses, ITinvolve is the application where IT and the business work together to achieve greater agility while ensuring operational stability and quality.
- Liquid Analytics provides a cloud-based platform that works to better anticipate user actions, and improve cost efficiencies and business processes for the HR, Sales, Manufacturing and IoT industries.
- INSTART specializes primarily in developing and marketing a Digital Experience Cloud that improves web and mobile application performance, consumer experience and security. The company markets and sells to large enterprises that seek to achieve higher digital revenue, increased on-line conversion, faster website performance, improved consumer experience and better online security.
- Hadoop’s disruptive, cost-saving potential is huge but many organizations are unable to take full-advantage of this due to Hadoop’s lack of enterprise-level data access and security controls. BlueTalon solves this problem. The BlueTalon Policy Engine fully safeguards your Hadoop data, and provisions and enforces your data access policies and controls on even the most sensitive data.
- Litera provides comprehensive risk management software, enabling customers to protect their reputation, manage risk, and increase productivity.
- Invenio is an Austin, Texas-based web design, video production, and marketing company - delivering stunning visual designs, high definition video, and secure, usable websites.
- ReversingLabs delivers industry-leading threat detection and analysis solutions that address the latest generation of cyber attacks. Our solutions significantly enhance an organization's ability to perform threat detection, incident response, attack analysis, and software verification. Our innovative and unique automated static analysis technology exposes threats that are invisible to conventional anti-malware products.
- Magenic is a leader in business technology consulting, proiding innovative custom application development.
- Dragontail is setting a new standard in kitchen management and delivery for Quick Service, Fast Casual and Full Service restaurants globally. Their end-to-end platform seamlessly connects kitchen management systems to GPS equipped drivers/vehicles.
- SysCloud is the only software suite that protects against data loss, unauthorized data exposure and violations of compliance laws by providing real-time backup, security and compliance policies through a single software application.
- Ohanae provides a cloud storage platform designed to enable users to access their files from multiple devices securely and without compromise.
- Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver high-performing Linux, cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies.
- Vidder's PrecisionAccess stops cyber attacks before they start. PrecisionAccess enables secure connectivity between users and applications across different companies, organizations, and zones of control.
- OpsDataStore addresses the online service quality challenge by providing a common ig data back end for all management data and all management vendors.
- Skycure protects both BYO and corporate-owned devices from network based threats, malware, and other targeted attacks originating from both internal and external adversaries, all without changing the mobile user experience, compromising user privacy, or adding extra burden to IT.
- Digital Media
- Information Technology
- Internet of Things
- Legal Technology
- Sales Enablement
- Supply Chain