Landmark Ventures has a long tradition of working closely with innovative, scalable, best-in-class technology solutions.
We deliver a hands-on approach designed to meet each client’s needs and ultimately drive a successful strategic process. Our deep relationships with Fortune 500 corporations, top venture capital and private equity investors, and leading CEOs and entrepreneurs benefit our clients by providing unique access and insight into key market sectors.
- Clearwell Systems automates the processing, analysis and review of all electronically stored information in response to litigation, regulatory inquiries, and corporate investigations, enabling enterprises to accelerate early case assessments, lower processing costs, reduce review workload, and gain control of e-discovery.
- DigiFlex provides the printing industry with an affordable, high quality, high throughput, cost effective and easy to use system to produce flexographic & letterpress printing plates.
- Triple+ is an innovative, affordable set of safety solutions for averting damage, injury, and financial losses due to fire, CO, earthquakes, gas, and water leaks. Triple+ products are intended for use in buildings - commercial, public, or residential.
- Violin Memory is the ultimate solution for the company who is looking to accelerate their business critical applications and virtualize their Data Center storage with a scalable flash memory array that delivers unprecedented sustainability and spike-free latency at price points challenging HDD performance storage.
- Obsidian provides long-Haul InfiniBand solutions. Their LongBow device extends the InfiniBand protocol outside of datacenters across existing fiber and optical networks connections for transport speeds of up to 40 Gigabytes per second (without loss and at low latency).
- Siano develops highly integrated silicon receivers for the mobile digital TV (MDTV) market. The company cooperates with ecosystem partners for modules, middleware and software applications, as well as with multimedia and application processor makers, to deliver complete MDTV solutions.
- Pointer Telocation is a leading provider of value-added products and services to the automotive businesses and insurance sectors. The company capitalizes upon its unique technologies’ intellectual properties (IP) and operational know-how, while enjoying a strong financial backing from firm investors and shareholders.
- Privaris Inc. focuses its technology expertise on the intersection of high security biometric applications and an individual’s right to personal privacy through products that authenticate the identity of an individual in order to grant access to facilities, resources, services, and transactions.
- BBH Expertool provides the first successful platform for expertise management – software and methodology for integrated modeling of multidisciplinary human expertise. Human cognitive methods are leveraged to enable highly complex scenario and system dynamics analysis. Experts’ mental models of target domains are captured, integrated and interpreted within the organization’s unique context.
- Skyworks makes integrated circuits (ICs) for wireless and other applications. Its flagship handset products include power amplifiers and front-end modules used by OEMs such as Asian Information Technology, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, and Samsung Electronics in mobile phones and communications infrastructure gear.
- Teledata Networks is a leading global provider of innovative Multiservice Access solutions for NGN (Next Generation Networks). The company tailors unique solutions for telecom operators and service providers in accordance with their needs to enhance their competitive edge on a global basis.
- SVTC provides its novel-silicon development customers access to two state-of-the-art, IP-secure development fabs – in San Jose, California, and Austin, Texas – with a full complement of 200 mm (8-inch) and 300 mm (12-inch) advanced CMOS and MEMS fabrication equipment, designed to speed the development of best-of-class solutions.
- QuantumID offers secure, battery-less Active RFID technology to solve customers’ most taxing business challenges around supply chain, logistics, security and regulatory matters.
- YCD Multimedia enables retailers to realize rapid, measurable returns on investment from in-store digital media. Its end-to-end offering provides professional services and technology to increase profits, optimize product mix and enhance the customer experience. YCD’s track record includes over 1,200 clients on 5 continents including such recognized brands as Toyota, Kodak, Hilton Hotels, Cartier, Giorgio Armani, Heineken and Hugo Boss.
- Hardcore Computer custom designs and manufactures liquid blade servers, professional workstations and desktop computers with liquid submersion cooling.
- Digital Media
- Information Technology
- Internet of Things
- Legal Technology
- Sales Enablement
- Supply Chain