Landmark Ventures has a long tradition of working closely with innovative, scalable, best-in-class technology solutions.
We deliver a hands-on approach designed to meet each client’s needs and ultimately drive a successful strategic process. Our deep relationships with Fortune 500 corporations, top venture capital and private equity investors, and leading CEOs and entrepreneurs benefit our clients by providing unique access and insight into key market sectors.
- SuperUp’s PaaS platform leverages AI to personalize and gamify the mobile shopping experience. SuperUp also boasts voice search and seamlessly integrates all coupon and loyalty providers into their intuitive interface.
- Boku partners with mobile operators around the world to enable their subscribers to purchase virtual goods simply using their mobile number. The company has grown to become the leading global mobile payments network servicing 68 countries through more than 250 carrier partners, connected to merchants such as Facebook, EA, Sony, Spotify, Lookout, and Riot Games.
- Zooz engine dynamically routes each transaction to the optimal acquirer according to our proprietary algorithms, reducing decline rates and lowering transaction costs by cutting Cross-Border fees and Currency Conversion costs.
- Forter delivers real-time, automated fraud protection solutions for online merchants - enabling online growth by increasing approvals and ensuring a better customer experience.
- enrichIT provides complete lifecycle application management solutions, with excellence in Oracle e-business suite application implementation, integration, upgrade, maintenance and support, providing superior value and quality with a global delivery model.
- Comtec is a software solutions company founded in 1976 and based in Israel that developed a leading-edge 'end-to-end' solution for the Insurance markets - integrating policy generation and underwriting with claims processing, billing and management reporting modules.
- WorkFlex Solutions LLC develops web-based software for managing call center staff.
- TopTix offers a comprehensive ticketing management solution for organizations that sell reserved seat ticketing. Organizations of all types and sizes can quickly process and report on ticket sales; get a single view of patrons, visitors, and donors; and instantly access the information required to personalize customer and donor interactions.
- Traiana provides banks, broker/dealers, futures commission merchants (FCMs) and corporations with automated customer and counterparty transaction processing solutions.
- SalvageSale is a business-to-business auction site for the $50 billion plus-a-year claims recovery and commercial salvage market working in partnership with the world's leading insurance, transportation and manufacturing companies.
- Payoneer allows organizations to pay large numbers of people around the world, efficiently and securely directly to their co-branded prepaid MasterCard cards, avoiding the delays and heavy surcharges of more traditional methods such as bank transfers and international checks.
- ChemConnect is the industry leading chemical and plastic marketplace, offering buyers and sellers a dynamic online marketplace supported by strategic eCommerce services.
- Optimal Markets provides electronic auction solutions leveraging game theory rules to maximize price, prevent manipulation, and foster good relations between the auctioneer and bidders. Our portal technology provides efficiency in linking buyers and sellers, and in accelerating due diligence for spot or complex transactions.
- Outtask is the only provider of a fully integrated corporate travel and expense management solution. With user-friendly web-based applications, the company seamlessly automates travel booking, and expense submission, reporting and reimbursement.
- Peanut Labs is a social monetization company that helps publishers maximize their earning potential via virtual goods and currencies offered through a mix of market research surveys, global payments, and offers.
- Necho Systems Corp. is a provider of Expense Management Automation solutions, facilitating corporate best practices for processing and controlling employee business expenses such as travel and entertainment.
- Expensewire offers a flexible, cost-effective web-based system to improve workflow, auditing and policy compliance, including automated payment and credit card integration with thousands of financial institutions, full integration with travel & accounting systems, and drag-and-drop submission to smooth the adoption process.
- E4X, Inc. provides comprehensive multi-currency and risk management services for online merchants and global corporations. E4X enables merchants to sell online in local currencies, while receiving payment in their currency of choice without incurring currency risks and foreign exchange costs.
- @TheMoment, Inc. is the leader in dynamic trading solutions for Global 2000 enterprises, providing real-time trading applications that enable rapid market response, increased revenues and profitability, and enhanced competitive position.
- The Receivables Exchange is an online marketplace for the sale of accounts receivable. Gain access to working capital by auctioning invoices to a global network of institutional buyers.
- Digital Media
- Information Technology
- Internet of Things
- Legal Technology
- Sales Enablement
- Supply Chain