Landmark Ventures has a long tradition of working closely with innovative, scalable, best-in-class technology solutions.
We deliver a hands-on approach designed to meet each client’s needs and ultimately drive a successful strategic process. Our deep relationships with Fortune 500 corporations, top venture capital and private equity investors, and leading CEOs and entrepreneurs benefit our clients by providing unique access and insight into key market sectors.
- Boku partners with mobile operators around the world to enable their subscribers to purchase virtual goods simply using their mobile number. The company has grown to become the leading global mobile payments network servicing 68 countries through more than 250 carrier partners, connected to merchants such as Facebook, EA, Sony, Spotify, Lookout, and Riot Games.
- TVSquared created the ADvantage platform to enable clients to understand the ROI of TV in near-real time and arm clients with insight to influence a campaign in-flight to drive increased sales.
- Digital Roots offers the revolutionary LUCID Social software suite and strategic support that makes social media management relevant and meaningful for your business. The company's advanced software platform provides clients with the ability to listen, monitor, and engage in customer conversations across the web in real-time. Digital Roots can optimize results for measurable ROI through customer retention, revenue opportunities and brand reputation enhancement.
- ContentWise is the industry’s most comprehensive content discovery platform to better engage end users as well as to improve monetization for operators, providing a complete “one stop shop” for discovery. ContentWise enables each single user to have his own personalized experience through search, recommendations and social engagement, while empowering companes to maximize the return on their digital assets for OTT, VOD and Live TV. With its integration-ready architecture and partner ecosystem, ContentWise is built to support high-volume, high-performance services. ContentWise is a business of Moviri, leading provider of data mining and optimization solutions for enterprise systems and digital media.
- MEDIAmobz platform enables brands to increase their capacity for compelling video centric digital content creation. The cloud based platform provides access to thousands of videographers, animators, script writers, digital content creators and others that form a Mobz to create video centric digital media. The cloud based features streamline the production process to achieve fast and compelling content to distribute in the exploding digital channels.
- Adiant is a digital media company that delivers innovative advertising solutions to publishers and advertisers. Their brands are engineered from the ground up to offer immediate and long term sustained value.
- Big Rattle focuses on Web Application Development, Mobile Application Development, Design (UI/UX/Usability), Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Social Media Optimization (SMO).
- Custora provides an online marketing platform that analyzes data to provide brands with insight on customer behaviors, and automate strategic marketing programs.
- Glassbox empowers organizations to optimize the entire digital lifecycle of their customers by leveraging big data, behavioural analytics and record-replay capabilities.
- Idomoo provides simple, scalable, secure and reliable mass video production that is automatically produced and personalized with customer information to improve communication across every stage of the customer lifecycle.
- Media Design Group is a full-service, multi-channel DRTV media agency specializing in results-driven media through identifying and reaching target audiences.
- Rumble gives business leaders the data and control they need to run their digital business, through the use of advanced data collection technology and predictive algorithms.
- Applicaster has successfully helped brands across industry verticals create custom, versatile, adaptable and multi-channel mobile apps. Applicaster’s SaaS platform, Zapp provides endless functionality, provided through formal integrations as well as an open plugin environment. Zapp allows CTO and Heads of Digital to focus on their mobile tech stack and R&D, while providing the power and versatility of real-time business, content and design change to their apps.
- Hootsuite is the most widely used social media management platform.
- Napkin Labs is a collaborative platform to capture feedback, ideas, insights and build advocacy within brand user communities. For consumer insights and social media teams, the platform is a fast and focused way of testing, co-creating, and talking with private groups of top brand advocates. The result is real-time qualitative insights into the needs of customers and meaningful brand engagement that can help bring better products to market quicker.
- Mblast delivers ranked and vetted customers at precise moments of intent, decision-making, evaluation or life changes. Delivery is platform-agnostic and data seamlessly integrates with nearly unlimited platforms and dashboards – Salesforce, Marketo, Tableau and more. Additionally, Mblast can steer clients toward venues or channels where each of their targets may be most receptive to messages, and advise them about language or themes to include or avoid.
- span style="color: #FFFFFF;"> Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners.
- Expion alleviates top pain points for brand marketers and provides a proven way to understand, manage, control and grow your brand’s social media presence - at a local and global level. With unmatched competitive and brand insights, and total control across multiple social platforms, Expion ensures your best social.
- InfoNeedle is the leading provider of cloud-based sales and marketing engagement venues and virtual events solutions. Sales and marketing use InfoNeedle to accelerate sales by transforming webinars, events and digital content delivery into engaging venues for buyers.
- Integrate is the first advertising technology provider that empowers media buyers to plan, launch, analyze, and optimize marketing campaigns across performance, digital and traditional media. Integrate’s AdHQ offers buyers and sellers an end-to-end solution that supports the entire lifecycle of paid media campaigns in one intuitive dashboard.
- Pinpoint Systems Corporation is a provider of marketing solutions and marketing automation software implementation services that help increase the profitability of our clients’ marketing programs. Our solutions provide enhanced marketing performance with accountability, thereby addressing the measurement and investment justification demands faced by marketing executives today.
- Siano develops highly integrated silicon receivers for the mobile digital TV (MDTV) market. The company cooperates with ecosystem partners for modules, middleware and software applications, as well as with multimedia and application processor makers, to deliver complete MDTV solutions.
- RevoPrint has developed a low-cost system that enables personal production of bound books on-demand. The BooKiT solution permits users to Print & Bind any personal content, digitized book or book extract or any file by utilizing the patented RevoPrint technology.
- Phanfare also allows users to store photos and videos in a application on the desktop. It then syncs the media automatically with the web.
- Digital Media
- Information Technology
- Internet of Things
- Legal Technology
- Sales Enablement
- Supply Chain