Landmark Ventures has a long tradition of working closely with innovative, scalable, best-in-class technology solutions.
We deliver a hands-on approach designed to meet each client’s needs and ultimately drive a successful strategic process. Our deep relationships with Fortune 500 corporations, top venture capital and private equity investors, and leading CEOs and entrepreneurs benefit our clients by providing unique access and insight into key market sectors.
- Napkin Labs is a collaborative platform to capture feedback, ideas, insights and build advocacy within brand user communities. For consumer insights and social media teams, the platform is a fast and focused way of testing, co-creating, and talking with private groups of top brand advocates. The result is real-time qualitative insights into the needs of customers and meaningful brand engagement that can help bring better products to market quicker.
- ITinvolve creates Cross-Team Workspaces that bring the right people, tools, information, and analysis together to help teams do their jobs more effectively. With workspaces for development and infrastructure projects; incident, problem, request, and change management processes; what-if scenarios; and environment analyses, ITinvolve is the application where IT and the business work together to achieve greater agility while ensuring operational stability and quality.
- As an encrypted multiplatform messaging app, Avaamo combines artificial intelligence, Machine learning, conversation design and integracy into legacy enterprise workflows to create one cognitive platform.
- IntraLinks is a leading provider of digital workspaces connecting business communities and accelerating the intelligent flow of information & documents among participants. Through secure, neutral, online environments, IntraLinks enables companies to compete globally by accelerating essential business processes and simplifying workflow communications.
- Inovis is a leading provider of on-demand Business Community Management solutions that empower companies to transact, collaborate and optimize communications with their entire trading community.
- Messagemind helps enterprises around the world improve performance by harnessing their collective social intelligence and managing information overload. Our patented technology is unique in the way it captures and combines an organization's collective internal social intelligence with external social networks, public internet content and business directories..
- Alventive is a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software company that enables geographically dispersed product teams to efficiently manage, track and collaborate on the new development processes for optimal product decision..
- Inmagic is a leader in developing and implementing Social Knowledge Networks for enterprise organizations. Inmagic helps business users break down information silos and create true knowledge-based communities to improve productivity and collaboration and support strategic transformation initiatives such as knowledge retention and preservation, innovation, and brand/community development.
- Netformx's collaborative solution automates the discovery, diagramming, validation, BOM generation and quoting processes all in one tool for complex customer networks and converged network services (MPLS, VoIP, Triple-Play, SAN, CPE, etc). Netformx's software platform increases productivity and collaboration while reducing quoting, design and provisioning errors.
- X1 delivers enterprise search solutions that allow knowledge workers to find, preview, and act upon data from a single interface.
- Shvoong is a global web 2.0 knowledge sharing platform that provides readers with instant knowledge, via summaries and short reviews, on a variety of subjects. Anyone can join Shvoong, write about books, movies, websites, and academic topics, and earn royalties. Shvoong is available in 34 languages and attracts millions of visitors and writers from over 160 countries.
- Timogen Systems is a leading providing of supply chain event management solutions including streamlined alerts, analytics, advice and recommended actions for manufacturing organizations to improve visibility and performance across the supply chain.
- Phanfare also allows users to store photos and videos in a application on the desktop. It then syncs the media automatically with the web.
- Black Pearl develops unique Enterprise Decision Management (EDM) solutions that enable companies to improve business performance, productivity, and control by creating a direct path between business objectives and operational decisions.
- e-Glue provides unique productivity enhancement solutions designed to address the needs of inbound and outbound Call centers, enabling better use and coordination of the systems, processes and information required to handle complex tasks and manage mission-critical applications.
- Open Text Corporation is an independent company providing enterprise content management (ECM) software solutions. The Company's Open Text ECM Suite brings together the content management capabilities needed to manage various types of enterprise content, including business documents, vital records, Web content, digital assets (images, audio and video), e-mail, forms and reports, while aiming to foster team collaboration with project and community workspaces, forums, blogs, wikis, and real-time instant messaging and collaboration.
- Accept Software solves complex product planning with collaborative solutions for requirements, ideas, strategy and product portfolios, and agile processes.
- BoardVantage is the leading provider of secure board portals, providing a secure and user-friendly Web portal for centralizing board documents, processes and communications, including productivity tools for creating and distributing board materials efficiently and securely.
- Digital Media
- Information Technology
- Internet of Things
- Legal Technology
- Sales Enablement
- Supply Chain